Ronin S/SC handgrip mount faqs
- Which gimbals can be used with the PGYTECH Ronin S/SC handgrip mount?
The PGYTECH Ronin S/SC handgrip mount can be used with the DJI Ronin S and Ronin SC. It is not compatible with other brands of gimbals.
- What are the dimensions and weight of the PGYTECH Ronin S/SC handgrip mount?
- Is it possible to use with other accessories?
Yes, it has 3 x Alai positioning ¼” mounts, and two cold shoe mounts. You can use it to add a microphone, a filler light, as well as being a phone holder at the same time.
- Will it hinder the use of the arrow keys on the gimbal?
No, we left enough space when we designed it.
- How can I store it after the installation of the PGYTECH Ronin S/SC handgrip mount?
It has a two-stage quick-release design, convenient for disassembly and assembly. The base of the PGYTECH Ronin S/SC handgrip mount can be put into the original storage case after removing the connector. In addition, the product is equipped with a wrench, and the base can be removed and stored separately.
- What is the PGYTECH Ronin S/SC handgrip mount made from?
- What can the PGYTECH Ronin S/SC handgrip mount do?
It can be used for energy-saving mode shooting with a tripod (DJI original tripod, PGYTECH tripod, or another brand’s tripod).