PGYTECH OSMO ACTION Filter FAQs
- Why do you need a filter?
PGYTECH OSMO ACTION CPL filter (Professional Edition) can effectively eliminate polarized light, increase color density, deepen blues, highlight white clouds, make a picture more transparent, and improve the clarity and expressiveness of pictures.
PGYTECH OSMO ACTION Filter ND Set (ND 8 16 32 64) (Professional Edition) reduces the amount of light entering the camera, allowing it to select the correct exposure value and prevent overexposure.
PGYTECH OSMO ACTION Filter ND-PL Set (NDPL 8 16 32 64) (Professional Edition) reduces the amount of light entering the camera, allowing for appropriate exposure value selection while eliminating unwanted polarized light.
- Can the filter be used underwater?
General filters are not recommended for underwater photography. Snorkel filters are especially designed for this particular scenario.
- Is the CPL filter rotatable to adjust the polarizationangle?
- Is the ND-CPL filter rotatable to adjust the polarizationangle?
- Does the attachment of a PGYTECH filter require removal ofthe original lens?
No, PGYTECH filters adopt a faster and safer and more convenient attachment design, with no need to remove the original lens, saving you the need for repeated disassembly and assembly.
- Is the PGYTECH filter glass or plastic?
Made of German SCHOTT glass, PGYTECH filters have excellent imaging performance due to the adaptation of multiple grinding and polishing processes. A double-sided, multi-layer vacuum coating process ensures first-class waterproof, oil-proof, and anti-scratch protection, as well as easier access for cleaning.
- Why is the attachment ofa PGYTECH filter the only thing needed to cover the original? What is the advantage of this design compared with other manufacturer’ screw-thread filters?
The PGYTECH filter with replacement-free attachment has several advantages:
- There is no need to remove the original.Rather,directly attach the PGYTECH filter to ensure its water-resistant and anti-dust capacities, as the original could be damaged during replacement (e.g., unscrewing the original filter may impair the camera’s function during extreme weather).
- The fast-attachment design, one-step attachment, and detachment together create a convenient and fast user experience. The PGYTECH filter can greatly reducethe trouble caused by the repeated replacement of filters fordifferent shooting requirements.