OSMO ACTION VLOG Set FAQs
- What products are included in the PGYTECH OSMO ACTION VLOG Set?
The PGYTECH Action Camera Extension Pole Tripod, Carrying Case, OSMO Action Camera Cage, and Lens Hood.
- Is there enough space in the carrying case to store OSMO Action filters and the floating hand grip?
- Will the microphone be affected by the camera cage?
The built-in microphone will be affected, but the potential effects on the external microphone are still unknown because the audio adapter is not released yet.
- Can the PGYTECH OSMO Camera Cage work with a tripod?
Yes, it can mount to a tripod with a cold shoe to ¼-inch thread or a PGYTECH Action Camera ¼-thread.
- Is it necessary to detach the camera cage first before charging the OSMO Action?
No, there is an open space on the cage’s side for power delivery.
- Will the installation of a camera cage affect the attachment of filters?
- Can the OSMO Action be stored in the Carrying Case Mini with camera cage installed?
- When using a camera cage, can the side cover of the OSMO Action be opened?
Yes, there is an open space on the cage’s side for power delivery, connections with microphones, or to replace a storage card.
- Can the PGYTECH OSMO Action camera cage be used underwater?
- Why do I need a lens hood?
A PGYTECH OSMO Action Lens Hood effectively protects the lens from stray sunlight without blocking the field of view.
- Will the attachment of a lens hood affect my photography?
We suggest you have the branded side of the hood facing upward to avoid any shadows or artefacts in your shot.
- What material is the lens hood made of?
- Can the lens hood be used after the camera has had a filter attached?
The lens hood can be attached with the original filter, but not the PGYTECH OSMO Action filter.
- Can the camera cage and the lens hood be used at the same time?
- Can the OSMO Action be stored in the Carrying Case Mini with the lens hood attached?