OSMO ACTION Snorkel Filter (Master) FAQs
- What is the function of the snorkel filter?
It can effectively absorb more red light into the lens when shooting underwater, increasing color density and improving the expressiveness of photos.
- Does the attachment of the snorkel filter require removal of the original lens?
Yes, it requires the replacement of the original lens.
- What is the diving depth of the snorkel filter?
Under 11 meters.
- Does the attachment of the snorkel filter affect the use of PGYTECH Osmo Action Camera Cage or DJI’s protective case?
- How do you choose different filter colors?(According to the water depth and watercolor)
This snorkel filter is recommended to be used in blue waters whose water depth arranges between 1.5 meters to 10 meters. It effectively absorbs more red light into the lens when shooting underwater, correcting the deviation of color difference.
Note: Be sure to attach the filter tightly. Otherwise, the camera will be exposed to water.