OSMO ACTION Filter Gradient Set (ND8-GR ND 16-4 ND32-8) (Professional) FAQs
- What is the function of the gradient filter?
It can effectively balance the exposure of the sky and the ground during shooting, prevent overexposure and enhance the texture of the picture.
- Do I need to remove the original filter when installing the PGYTECH Osmo Action filter?
No. It can be directly attached.
- Will the original filter be damaged when attaching the PGYTECH Osmo Action?
No, the inside of the frame is covered with a flexible silicone material to ensure that the original filter is not damaged during installation.
- Is the PGYTECH Osmo Action Filter Gradient Set (ND8-GR ND16-4 ND32-8) (Professional Edition) lens adjustable?
Yes, it is rotatable.
- What is the gradient range of PGYTECH Osmo Action filter gradient set?
ND8-GR 3 stops dimming (0.9)
ND16-4 4 stops ~ 2 stops evenly dimmed (1.2~0.6)
ND32-8 5 stops ~ 3 stops evenly dimmed (1.5~0.9)