ACTION CAMERA Suction Cup FAQs
- What kind of surfaces can the action camera suction cup be used on?
It can be attached to smooth glass-like surfaces, both indoors and outdoors.
- What products can be used with the action camera suction cup?
The universal camera interface and ¼” screws are reserved for a wide range of applications. Takes all action cameras, mobile phones, small photography lights, microphones etc.
- What is the size and weight of the action camera suction cup?
Size: 138 * 93.5 * 85mm
- What is the action camera suction cup made from?
PA66 + GF, TPU, aluminum alloy.
- How do I use the action camera suction cup?
The action camera suction cup is suitable for photographic accessories such as sports cameras, mobile phones, small photography lights, microphones and other photographic equipment, fixed on smooth surfaces such as glass, smooth desktops, and smooth tile wall surfaces. The product has an adjustable double ball structure, and is made from aluminum alloy material, with a single knob adjustment design. While operating portable, it can tilt and rotate through 360° and meet the needs of shooting different scenes and angles. It is easy to fold and takes up little storage space. The top has an action camera universal mount and standard ¼” screw adapter, to fit with a wide range of equipment.
- Will the action camera suction cup fall off during use?
Not when used on the described surfaces.
- What load can the action camera suction cup stand support?
On a mirrored surface the maximum static adsorption load is 1.5KG.
- Can the action camera suction cup be used in motion? Are there any restrictions?
It can be used in some specified sporting environments. When it is used on a car, it should be used on a flat city road, and speeds should not exceed 80KM / hour. If using it outside of a car take care in order to avoid accidents. Please use your own safety cable to secure it.
- What is the range of ambient temperatures it can be used at and what impact will they have?
Normal use is at temperatures between -20° to 60° centigrade. When the temperature is too high, the switch pressing pressure will decrease, due to the material's issues with high temperatures; at -20° centigrade, the switch pressing pressure will increase. The above range is for normal use and these temperatures will not cause any problems.