Action Camera Floating Hand Grip FAQs
- Why choose the PGYTECH action camera floating hand grip?
The PGYTECH action camera floating hand grip offers a better handheld experience during underwater photography. Its floating body and wrist-strap attachment keep the camera above the surface of the water and prevent it from sinking. A recognizable red rear cover made from aeronautic aluminum can help you easily find the floating hand grip underwater.
- What action cameras is the PGYTECH action camera floating hand gripcompatible with?
The universal interface can work with GoPro, OSMO Action, OSMO pocket, Xiaoyi, and all other action cameras with a GoPro universal interface.
- Is the PGYTECH action camera floating hand gripcompatible with a DJI original locking screw?
When using a PGYTECH floating hand grip, you do not need to use the original locking screw. Please use the PGYTECH pin.
- Can the floating hand gripbe used on land?
Yes. Although the floating hand grip is designed for underwater photography, it is also a good handheld device for any scenario other than underwater shooting, with its superior quality to most related products, as well as its usage-based and customer-oriented design.
- What is the maximum diving depth?
Its underwater abilities reaches 60 meters.
- Will OSMO ACTION or GoPro sink with the use of the floating hand grip?
No, the floating hand grip utilizes a hollow-sealed design with underwater buoyancy taken into consideration, which prevents the equipment from sinking even if it accidentally slips out of your hands.